EPC contractor for Oil & Gas:
PETROFORCE DownStream is responsible for EPC of mini refineries. Due to the urgent need to protect conserved resources and prevent the exporting of crude oil, this subsidery was established to have activities in the field of designing projects, manufacturing and supplying oil derivatives plants by using global knowledge to set up mini refineries to produce gasoline and diesel as a fuel. Pishgam Palayesh Force as a subsidiary company of PETROFORCE offers engineering, installation, commissioning & maintenance solutions for small to medium scale refinery, gas and petrochemical plants and their related equipment.
We are capable to provide all required necessities as below services:
• Feasibility studies for oil, gas and petrochemical industries
• Conceptual and basic engineering, feed and HAZOP
• Front end engineering and detailed design
• Commission and installation support
• Modular fabrication and construction
• EPC of modular petrochemical plants
• EPC of modular gas plants
• EPC of modular refineries
• Research and development To see the projects done by Pishgam Palayesh Force, please click here.
• Project management Downstream Catalog (English)
• Safety services Downstream Catalog (Persian)